Owing to the expertise of our team of experienced professionals, we are able to introduce an exclusive range of Kabuli Chana.
The offered Chana are grown in accordance to food industry norms and quality parameters. In the offered Chana, our professionals apply approved methodology during growing process. In addition, this Chana can be packed according to the clients’ requirements. Furthermore, our professionals opt for strict quality inspection made on the chickpeas to ensure high effectiveness.Features:
- Authentic chickpeas
- Available in tight container
- 100% pure and nutritional
- Dollar chana is believed to be one of the earliest cultivated legumes. It is a small, hard, knobby, beige-colored bean with a diameter of less than a centimetre. It looks kind of like a wrinkled hazelnut. Its nutty and creamy flavor, firm texture and minimal fat make it a versatile ingredient.
- The desi varieties of chickpeas are small, angular seeds, which may be yellow, green, light brown or even black in color.
- Wash and soak the Chana overnight. It will swell to about three times the original size. Add salt and pressure-cook on high heat for ten minutes. Lower the heat and continue to cook for 15 minutes more or till done. Alternatively you can cook in a covered vessel full of water. When done, remove from the heat. Allow to cool for a while, and use as required pressure cooker. The cooking time depends upon one's cooking method.
- Chana is available through well-established distribution networks in consumer and bulk packaging of 500 gm, 1 kg, 2 kg, 5 kg, 10 kg, 25 kg, 50 kg, and as per requirements in Jute bags, PP bags, HDPE Bags.